USA - Reinforcing Naval Forces in the SW Pacific - 08 Feb to 18 Feb 1945

08 Feb 1945: Research has been completed on Homing Torpedo....
....and I select Bracket Shooting from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
11 Feb 1945: Nine divisions should be enough.
12 Feb 1945: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry V....
....and I select Construction IV next.
I import Rubber from Great Britain.
We just lost 6 Merchants.
13 Feb 1945: A bit late but I order the Asiatic Fleet to the South China Sea.
14 Feb 1945: The Japanese are very active. There's a large Fleet out there somewhere.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Startegic Destruction. That sounds menacing.
I order Destroyer Flotilla 1 to Hawaii.
Another Ace is always good.
Two onging Naval Battles and we appear to be winning both of them.
I assign 4 trained Screening Ships to the Asiatic Fleet....
....and 4 Submarines are assigned to 5th Submarine Squadron - currently in a battle in Java Sea.
I assign USS Gudgeon to the Cruiser Submarine Squadron.
At Hawaii I merge 2 Fleets....and order the new Battleships, Battle Force to Java Sea.
17 Feb 1945: The 4th Submarine Squadron, with 8 Destroyers attached are also sent to the SW Pacific.
Grumman has received the Trait Reinforced Fuselage.
18 Feb 1945: In Romania the US Marine Corps is busy mopping up a division from Hellas.
The Japanese are becoming a threat. 

Comments