Deutschland - Post-Conflict Upgrades - 16 May to 21 Jun 1937

16 May 1937: U-21 needs Naval Exercises....
....and I order II. U-Boots Flottille back to port.
I select Hermann Göring as Chief of Airforce.
I transfer the 4. Panzer-Division to I. Panzerkorps which is ordered to garrison the Warsaw Region.
The mission requires 6 divisions so I send the 13. Infanterie-Division from Armee Nord.
I send all 6 divisions of Reserve Armee to the Armeeschule. 
I garrison Poland with Armee Nord but there are not enough divisions so I add Armee Ost.
I need four more divisions which are transferred from Armee Süd.
I assign Armee Süd to our border with Austria and I order I. Panzerkorps to Berlin District.
My Fuel stocks are good. Waiting for the Oil Refining technology made a big difference.
As expected the Resistance Levels in Poland are increasing.
18 May 1937: Armee Nord movements.
20 May 1937: I start recruiting two new Panzer-Divisionen.
The trained Emden is assigned to the Ostseeflotte.
21 May 1937: I have 12 Divisionen in training.
I have more than a few equipment deficits.
22 May 1937: My hands are tied.
23 May 1937: We were lucky.
27 May 1937: Resistance is already looking a bit better.
13 Jun 1937: My Researrch projects.
14 Jun 1937: The Logistics Fulfillments are being met.
Now I want to upgrade the Panzer I A. I won't convert them to Marder SPG's but upgrade them to a better Light Panzer.
I give it a Two Man Turret and the Improved Small Cannon.
Look at all the green arrows. I add Sloped Armour, Additional Machineguns and Smoke Launchers.
The Panzer I B is a lot better than its predecessor.
I put it into production with Henschel as its MIO.
I upgrade the Stuka next with Armour-Piercing Bomb Locks and 4 x Light Machine Gun.
I rename it Ju 87 A and replace the Ju 87 currently in production.
My Panzer and Aircraft production.
21 Jun 1937: I create the Sturzkampfgruppe 2 'Immelmann' in the Rhineland and order Pilot Exercises.
I create Armee West with 5 trained Infanterie-Divisionen and assign it to the French border.
Apart from equipment deficits the Wehrmacht is looking good. 

Comments