Germany - Operation Barbarossa (III) - 20 Apr to 04 May 1941

20 Apr 1941: Armee Mitte and 2. Panzerarme are steadily advancing eastwards. There is very little Soviet opposition. 
21 Apr 1941: Smolensk and Roslavl are about to be captured.
24 Apr 1941: We agree to a nön-aggression pact with France.
Smolensk and Roslavl have fallen.
26 Apr 1941: The plans for 2. Panzerarmee. I'm considering sending forces south to link up with Armee Süd. We could encircle all Soviet forces in front of Armee Mitte amd 1. Armee Italien. I knpw that Hitler did that then lost the Battle of Moscow but here Winter is a long way ahead and Armee North and Armee Mitte can capture Moscow alone.
27 Apr 1941: The situation in front of Armee Nord.
The War Summary. In 3 weeks of fighting Germany has lost 39K troops and the Sovoiets 380K. A huge difference.
I ask for Military Access to the UK and my request is accepted. Armee Nord has almost linked up with Allied forces in Finland.
01 May 1941: I order an all-out offensive to capture Moscow and Tula. I also send some forces south.
I commit 2. Armee Romanien to 2. Army Group's front with Stalingrad as its objective.
02 May 1941: We accept and assign his 3 divisions to 1. Panzerarmee.
04 May 1941: Armee Mitte has captured Gomel and is thrusting further eastwards.
I change my Economy Law to War Economy which gives me more Civilian Factories for Construction.
My Logistics Fulfillment is not looking good but my Fuel is looking fine.
I need t increase my Train production. It'll be in the next post. 

Comments