Germany - Preparations for War (II) - 05 Jan to 10 Feb 1941

05 Jan 1941: I've added Foreign Army 5 (Ita) to the Romanian-Soviet border. It will eventually become 2nd Army Group.
I'm concentrating Foreign Army 1 (Rom) behind the lines as a reserve Army for later in the campaign.
I order 3. Panzerarmee to Ostland near to the Soviet border opposite Minsk.
14 Jan 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Medium Battery....
....and I select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I next.
16 Jan 1941: My Fuel stocks are looking great but I need more Refineries and Silos.
I deploy 3 Panzer-Divisionen early....
....and decide to recruit only 1 new Panzer-Division. I also make this the last batch of Sturm-Divisionen for the moment. I want to stockpile equipment for the campaign.
I place the 3 Panzer-Divisionen in Training.
I assign 4 trained Sturm-Divisionen to 3. Panzerkorps....
....then order it to the border in Ukraine.
Feldmarschall von Kluge commands 2nd Army Group.
20 Jan 1941: We have researched Small-Calibre Semi-Armour Piercing Shell....
....and I select Armour Piercing Capped Shell next.
My current Research projects.
27 Jan 1941: The Abwehr receives the upgrade Passive Defence (3).
27 Jan 1941: I start justifying a War Goal against the Soviet Union.
02 Feb 1941: I adjust my Construction queue by adding Fuel Silos and Refineries
10 Feb 1941: I cancel my imports of Aluminium from Hungary.
That has taken care of most of my Ground Forces. The Soviets will now start moving forces from Finland to their border with Freies Europa. Hopefully the Allies will take advantage of the new situation. 

Comments