Germany - The Empire Regains Tsingtao - 02 May to 06 May 1942

02 May 1942: The Hungarians deploy another Infantry Division and it is placed in training.
Four Sturm-Division are transferred from 1. Armee Italien to Armee West.
Three Italian divisions are transferred from Armee West to 1. Armee Italien.
The 16. and 26. Sturm-Divisionen are also transferred to Armee West.
I select the Focus Pride of the Modern Germany which will boost my Kriegsmarine.
04 May 1942: I can agree to that. We receive an outpost on the East China Sea.
05 May 1942: It even made the headlines.
I dispatch the Iberian Flotte to Tsingtao....
....and commence forming a Stukageschwader there.
I split IV U-Boots Flotille....
....and create the German Far East TF which I also order to Tsingtao.
06 May 1942: The 17. Sturm-Division is still a long way from home.
Resistance levels in Spain. At Mallorca the level is decreasing but elsewhere the levels are still rising. This is one reason why I am avoiding war.
My Panzer production. What should I do with all those Marder II Light Tank Destroyers?
A trained Hungarian Infantry Division is assigned to 1. Armee Europa....
....and the 20. Panzer-Division is assigned to 4. Panzerarmee. Finally at the current full,strength.
We have a foothold in the Far East now and not too far from the Japanese Home Islands. 

Comments