Germany - Operation Barbarossa (I) - 05 Apr to 06 Apr 1941

05 Apr 1941: I declare war on the Soviet Union and call all our allies.
That's quite a fighting force.
The Soviets are now at war with Freies Europa, the Allies and the Chinese group of nations.
My attacks along the entire front.
There are no attacks from Latvian territory because Latvia is not in the war yet.
Now Latvia is in the war....
....so I plan avenues of attack.
The Bismarck and Prinz Eugen are assigned to the Hochseeflotte....
....while U-54 is assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
06 Apr 1941: The Soviet-German Trade Agreement is of course cancelled.
The Soviet allies have been called into the war.
I only need to import Rubber from the United Kingdom.
The Global Summary. Germany only has to defeat the Soviet Union to return to peace.
I hope to penetrate deep into Soviet territory. More in the next post.
 

Comments