Germany - The Home Front, Abwehr and Bessarabia - 20 Sep to 19 Oct 1940

20 Sep 1940: My non-Panzer Army production with too many deficits.
I assign U-48 to IV. U-Boots-Flotille.
24 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Mortar....
....and I select Improved Medium Battery next.
29 Sep 1940: The Abwehr has received the upgrade Blueprint Stealing....
....and I select Government Cypher School (1) next.
07 Oct 1940: The Abwehr's mission to help create a Collaboation Goverment in the Soviet Union was successful. Wolf is now assigned to Lithuania.
11 Oct 1940: We have completed researching Advanced Engines (Tank)....
....and I select Paratroopers I next.
The Research projects that we are currently working on.
12 Oct 1940: The fully-trained 7. Panzer.Division is assigned 3. Panzerkorps.
I deploy 8 Sturm-Divisionen early and place them in training.
17 Oct 1940: The Focus Westwall has been completed....
....and I select Safeguard the Baltic next. An interesting Focus.
18 Oct 1940: WTF!!!! Doesn't Romania know that we are covering their ass????
19 Oct 1940: Embarrassing!
This requires immediate attention. More in the next post. 

Comments