Germany - Foreign Armies and Abwehr - 19 Oct to 13 Nov 1940

19 Oct 1940: I extend  the front of 2nd Army down to the new Romanian border.
21 Oct 1940: I request all 35 divisions of the Romanian Army....
....and I receive them. I name it 5th Army and then I extracted all divisions which are fully-trained and put them (18 divisions) in 6th Army.
22 Oct 1940: I do the same with the Hungarian Army and receive 16 divisions....
....then the same with the Italian Army.
I transfer 2 trained Italian divisions to the Med Army.
24 Oct 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (1)....
....then I follow up Government Cypher School (2).
29 Oct 1940: Fully-trained Italian divisions are in 9th Army which I order to garrison Ukraine.
30 Oct 1940: I commence production of Civilian Trains.
I import more Tungsten from Sweden.
31 Oct 1940: I then cancel the Aluminium imports from Hungary.
13 Nov 1940: I start renaming these new Armies so that they are easier to recognize.
Some Armies have divisions from more than one nation. I will fix that when all the divisions are fully-trained.
Two fully-trained Italian divisions are transferred to the Med Army.
Now that these 3 Puppet Nations have no Armies I hope that they can't do anything silly. 

Comments