Germany - The Abwehr, Recruitment and Resistance - 01 Aug to 21 Aug 1939

01 Aug 1939: The Abwehr commences decrypting the Soviet codes. It'll take a while.
I start recruiting Kavallerie-Divisionen in batches of 8.
I increase the tranches of Infanterie-Divisionen from 10 to 12.
02 Aug 1939: The Resistance levels in Eritrea.....
....in Libya and the Dodecanese Islands....
....and finally Poland.
03 Aug 1939: I delete all orders for 2nd Army and order it to garrison the Kraków region.
19 Aug 1939: I adjust my Panzer production with more emphasis on StuG III production.
I depoy 5. Panzer-Division early....
....then place it in training.
I assign the trained 2. Panzer-Division to 1. Panzerkorps and order it to Frankfurt.
I import Chromium from Turkey....
....and reduce Tungsten imports from Portugal.
20 Aug 1939: The resources available in southern Poland. Increasing the Infrastructure will also increase the yield from these mines.
21 Aug 1939: I need a Naval Bomber so I take the Do 22....
....and give a more powerful engine to form the Do 22 A variant.
I place it into production.
We are making progress on all fronts. I now need more divisions and more aircraft. My Kriegsmarine can easily master the Soviet Baltic Fleet. 

Comments