Germany - Assessing My Options (I) - 30 Aug 1941

I made a list of 'to dö' items during the break. The first was Embargos.
30 Aug 1941: The USA is also being embargoed by Mexico....
....and Mexico is embargoing two nations - Germany and the USA.
Cuba is only embargoing Germany. I tried to embargo the USA but I couldn't because they haven't caused more than 30 Points towards World Tension. So how could Mexico embargo the USA?
My next item is the Far East, specifically Japan and China. This Japan's Diplomacy ledger. They have non-aggression paxts with all of Freies Europa apart from Germany. I refused. I believe they have reached their peak because they took on too much in Russia.
China is 'only' at war with the Japanese block of nations and Inviting the Flying Tigers is a good move.
At home I wanr to halt the Abwehr's activities against the Soviet Union - wasteful.
Instead I am eyeing Spain as a target. The Allies won't defend a Fascist nation.
I have all 4 of the Abwehr's Operatives building an Intel Network in Spain.
Now I need to change my National Focus away from Aircraft Production.  Germany Accepting British Dominance is not an option.
So I select Rebuild the High Seas Fleet
Next is Japanese activity in NW Russia. The Green is Japanese territory. The Red is Finland, France and the United Kingdom. The Russian Federation, Yellow, is neutral. It surprises me that Japan hasn't generated 30 World Tension!
The combatants. That list of Defenders is less than 30 whatever????
I need Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen so I create a template and start recruiting 4 divisions.
That's taken care of a few problems. More in the next post. 

Comments