Germany - Bulgaria and the Abwehr Versus France - 04 Jul to 23 Aug 1942

One possibility of attacking the Allies is to continue my espionage efforts against France and to a certain extent against Belgium and The Netherlands.

04 Jul 1942: The Abwehr's progress in France. A need a higher percentage than this but it will soon be achieved.
I order 4. Panzerarmee to Bulgaria's northern border....
....and 3. Panzerarmee to its western border. 
06 Jul 1942: Maybe intimidation will work.
11 Jul 1942: The Focus Pride of the Modern Germany has been completed.
I select Prepare for the Next Blockade next.
I deploy the 3 Panzer Divisionen early then delete the recruitment lines.
The 3 divisions are placed in training.
12 Jul 1942: Research has been completed on MP 38. Included is also the Panzerfaust.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment II next.
My Research projects.
I replace the Karabiner 98k with the MP 38.
I have a lot of equipment in storage,
The Agents Wolf and Cicero start a Propaganda Campaign in France.
24 Jul 1942: I import more Rubber from France.
09 Aug 1942: A trained Hungarian division is assigned to 1. Armee Europa....
....while 2 Russian Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland.
There are 8 Hungarian divisions in 1. Armee Europa so I transfer them all to 1. Armee Ungarn.
I stop recruiting Sturm-Divisionen.
19 Aug 1942: I create 3 new Geschwader at Granada, southern Spain.
20 Aug 1942: I assign the Destroyes SMS Barsch and SMS Bitterling to the Osseeflotte....
....while U-67 is assigned to III. U-Boots Flotille.
There was a bit of everything in this post. Until soon. 

Comments