Germany - War Preparations Again - 05 Sep to 29 Sep 1941

05 Sep 1941: I assign these 8 Kavallerie-Divisionen to 1. Reserve Armee.
0ß Sep 1941: Research on Advanced Armour Protection has been completed....
....and I select Improved Heavy Tank Chassis next.
My current Research projects. The hot item for me is the Landing Craft for the Spanish Operation.
11 Sep 1941: I've adjusted the Army production again to produce more Civilian Trains.
I transfer the Hochseeflotte to Toscana....
....and the IV. U-Boots Flotille to Lazio near Roma....
....then order it to Patrol in the Western Mediterranean.
14 Sep 1941: We only have a high Resistance level in Odesa now.
15 Sep 1941: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (3)....
....and I select Portable Radios next.
A Romanian division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
I transfer 3 divisions from 1. Panzerarmee to 3. Panzerarmee....
....then offer to send the Armee as Volunteers to Finland.
Finland accepts the Volunteers.
23 Sep 1941: My Construction queue.
26 Sep 1941: I have surplus Tungsten so I cancel my imports from the United Kingdom.
29 Sep 1941: The 3. Panzerarmee has arrived in Finland....
....and I order it to the frontline.
Although I control the Panzerarmee they are considered to be Finnish troops so I won't be at war with Japan. 

Comments