Germany - Commited To Peace - 16 Mar to 22 Mar 1942

16 Mar 1942: Commited to Peace, yes, but from a position of strength. I add 20 Military Factories and 5 Dockyards to my Construction schedule.
20 Mar 1942: We have finished researching Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II....
....and I select Improved Artillery Upgade II next.
My current Research projects.
The Diplomacy ledger of the United States of America. Roosevelt is not a fan of Germany.
The Destroyer SMS Dorsch is assigned to the Ostseeflotte.
I send 5 Fleets and Flotilles back to port. The war is over.
I put all Geschwader on hold.
The sprawling German Empire from the Atlantic Coast to beyond the Urals.
I create 4 new Jagdgeschwader at Kraków. They will have Pilot Exercises until trained.
Three Geschwader at Niederschlesien are also ordered Pilot Exercises.
22 Mar 1942: Germany will soon be receiving the 1940 Heavy Ship Hull and I'll create some new Battleships.
My Logistics chart shows I have a deficit of Light Tank Destroyers and I didn't know why until now. I created the Panzer-Division41 template last year but all my Panzer-Divisionen still have the 1938 format. Something else 'to do'.
The Global Summary showing all the Freies Europa nations.
We are still #2 in the world but we are out producing the United Kingdom. 

Comments