Germany - Assessing My Options (II) - 30 Aug to 05 Sep 1941

30 Aug 1941: Greece and Austria. Neither are potential targets. Let the remain neutral.
I create the Western Theatre with Armeegruppe West.
I have 11 divisions in the Armeeschule.
I move these 7 Geschwader from Kharkiv to Oberbayern. This is part of my effort to cut Supply demand in the Eastern Theatre.
Good riddance to Mexico.
02 Sep 1941: All 7 Geschwader have arrived in Obebayern.
So, I don't have a Convoy problem anymore- Good news.
I'm putting more emphasis on all Artillery to finally get rid of those deficits.
I want to ship both 1. and 2. Armeen Romanien to the Balkans so I order them to ports.
I order 1. and 2. Panzerarmeen to garrison the 3 problem zones.
I order 3. Panzerarmee to Frankfurt and 4. Panzerarmee to Berlin.
Next I place all trained divisions in 3. Panzerarmee....
....and all divisions that need further taining in 4. Panzerarmee.
Now 4. Panzerarmee is a training school.
I start justifying war against Nationalist Spain.
I don't have to worry about it until next year and I cancel at anytime it if it turns sour - like joining the Allies or Japan.
That has pretty much addressed  the global situation. I don't want to get involved in the East-West conflict. 

Comments