Germany - A New Destroyer and the Abwehr - 09 Nov to 28 Nov 1939

09 Nov 1939: The Supply Map of the German Empire - dark blue equals little supply.
My Aircraft production. Currently we are producing 19 aircraft/week. Nowhere near enough but I've been concentrating on the Army.
I import Chromium from Yugoslavia.
20 Mov 1939: Research has been completed on Advance Machine Tools.and Recon Company II.
I select Improved Rubber Processing and 1940 Medium Tank next (for Panzer IV models).
21 Nov 1939: The Abwehr receives a second operative, Hildegard Kirschner, who is also sent to Russia to build an Intel Nework.
A more detailed view of the network in Moscow.
22 Nov 1939: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Radio Interception Group (1)....
....and I continue with Radio Interception Group (2).
24 Nov 1939: The 1940 Destroyer Hull has been completed....
....and I select 1940 Cruiser Hull next.
My current Research. We shall be receiving the Fw 190 next month.
28 Nov 1939: I create two new Geschwader in Eastern Poland....
....and two Geschwader in Gdynia need further training.
The Abwehr is becoming increasingly active in Russia and I hope that they can conduct a mission soon.

Comments