Germany - New Weapons and Sturm-Divisions - 08 Jan to 25 Jan 1940

08 Jan 1940: I select Wilhelm Canaris as an advisor. I receive an extra Operative. 
10 Jan 1940: The Focus Bulwark Against Bolshevism has been completed....
....and I select See to the Eastern Front next.
11 Jan 1940: It's time to design a new Fighter.
I add a more powerful Engine, 2 x Cannon, Avionics and Self.Sealing Tanks.
I place it in production. Note that I am still producing the Bf 109 E.
Next I need to design a variant of the 1940 Destroyer.
Depth Charges and Anti-Aircraft Guns are the main armament.
I begin with two production lines.
The Resistance levels in Poland are much lower.
I send Lend Lease packages to Ostland and Ukraine....
....and they are accepted.
I create a Sturm-Division with 2 Artillery battalions, an Anti-Tank Battery and Anti-Aircraft Battery added.
I convert all 24 divisions in 2nd Army to Sturm-Divisionen.
24 Jun 1940: I adjust the production of non-Panzer Army productiom.
25 Jan 1940: I add 4 x 2 Civilian Factories to the Construction queue.
I import more Rubber from British Malaya.
The Fw 190 A is actually underpowered because ideally I need to use the Engine III which is not yet available. 

Comments