Germany - Stalingrad and the End - 15 Jun to 29 Jun 1941

15 Jun 1941: I deploy the 933 Infanterie-Division (mot.) and 15. Panzer-Division early then cancel the further recruitment of Motorized Divisions.
The new divisions are placed in training.
Two trained Foreign Divisions are assigned to 1. Armee Europa.
This is what happens when several Army Fronts meet.
16 Jun 1941: I select War Bonds for the the extra Construction.
I now have 67 Civilian Factories available.
29 Jun 1941: Another nail in Stalin's coffin.
My Logistics Fulfillment is now looking good and 4. Panzerarmee is ordered to capture Baku - the new Soviet capital.
The Soviets are now 90% towards capitulation.
The 1. Armee Romanien is now chasing Victory Points south of the Caucasus Mountains.
22 Jun 1941: I'm trying to gain Air Superiority in the Stalingrad/Caucasus region. (This is when the real Operation Barbarossa started.)
Armee Süd is hunting Victory Points east of the Volga River.
We have bypassed too many Soviet divisions so I arrange for mop-up crews to contain them.
24 Jun 1941: I send 3 divisions from Army Mitte to capture cities on the way to the Urals.
25 Jun 1941: I also order a couple of Hungarian divisions to capture Astrakhan.
26 Jun 1941:The spearheads of 2. Armee Romanien and 4. Panzerarmee in the Caucasus.
28 Jun 1941: I ask for Military Access to Finland and it is granted.
29 Jun 1941: The Soviet Union is now 100% towards capitulation. It's not in the World News yet but that is good enough for me.
The conquest of the Soviet Union in less than 3 months. Time to celebrate with captured Krim Sekt. The Treaty of Murmansk is in the next post.

Comments