Germany - The Home Front, Finland and War Preparations - 13 Nov to 29 Nov 1941

13 Nov 1941: The Resistance levels in German occupied Russia. Many levels are reducing.
16 Nov 1941: I add Rail Network improvements mainly in Ukraine because that's where there the most Resistance is. The theory is more Supply = happier people.
17 Nov 1941: The Destroyers SMS Hecht and SMS Flunder are assigned to the Hochseeflotte while....
....U-62 and U-63 are assigned to II. U-Boots Flotille.
20 Nov 1941: I start a new limited offensive so that other units can recover.
21 Nov 1941: It looked promising so I increased the pressure.
28 Nov 1941: My Destroyer and U-Boot production. We are now produce Type XX's. The new offensive has stalled.
29 Nov 1941: The Abwehr has received Commando Training
....and I select Psychological Warfare next.
My Aircraft production.
I select Germaniawerft as my preferred Ship Designer.
I create 4 new Geschwader at Piedmonte.
I send a Lend Lease package of Aircraft to German Italy....
....and Italy accepts.
I order 4. Panzerarmee to Livorno.
The Resistance levels in Moldovia are slowly improving.
My Logistics Fulfillment is also improving.
I transfer 9 Sturm-Divisionen from Armee West to 4. Panzerarmee.
Finally the Global Summary shows us pulling away from the USA.
Finland is proving to be a tough nut to crack. I need a Plan B. 

Comments