Germany - Bearing Down on Stalingrad - 28 May to 01 Jun 1941

28 May 1941: I unlock two Army Doctrines - Fire Brtgades and Ground Support Integration.
The front was a bit confused so I transferred 7 divisions from 2. Armee Romanien to 1. Armee Romanien and vice versa.
My plans for the Southern Front and Caucasus involving 3 Armies.
I activate 1. Armee Europa and order it to Crimea.
The plans for Armee Sud.
I set an objective for 3. Panzerarmee in central Russia.
I assign 2. Panzerarmee to a section of the frontline south of Moscow.
I create 4 new Geschwader at Kharkiv.
I assign U-56 and U-57 to II. U-Boots Flotille....
....while the Destroyers SMS Wale and SMS Aal are assigned to Ostseeflotte.
I send Armee Nord around northern Russia collecting Victory Points.
I order 2. Panzerarmee to capture Niznij Novgorod and Kazan.
31 May 1941: There are 13 divisions of 1. Armee Romanien in eastern Ukraine and I give them the goal to capture Rostov then enter the Caucasus.
01 Jun 1941: Now that we have researched Basic Fire Control I can now design a 1940 Light Cruiser.
I upgrade the Engine and Armour. I add 3 Medium Batteries, 2 Anti-Aircraft Batteries and 2 Torpedo Launchers plus Electronics then put it into production..
I order 4. Panzerarmee into the Caucasus to capture Baku on the Caspian Sea.
The goal of 2. Armee Romanien is to capture Stalingrad.
If we achieve all these objectives the Soviet Union will hopefully capitulate. 

Comments