Germany - War in Russia and the Abwehr - 06 Oct to 13 Nov 1941

06 Oct 1941: My 3. Panzerarmee is now in French-occupied Russia and will soon be at the frontline. My main objsctive is to capture Moscow.
10 Oct 1941: The Abwehr has been upraded with Portable Radios....
....and I select Plastic Explosives next.
Hopefully we can make a dent in the Japanese defences.
15 Oct 1941: The offensive is not going very well but good enough.
29 Oct 1941: The Japanese have finally been pushed back.
30 Oct 1941: I continue ths offensive hoping to cross the river line.
04 Nov 1941: My Naval production of Light Cruisers and Destroyers. Also the Abwehr has been upgraded with Plastic Explosives.
I select Commando Training next.
08 Nov 1941: The Focus Rebuild the High Seas Fleet has been completed. Also 3. Panzerarmee now controls 3 states on the river.
The next Focus is Rocketry.
I unlock the Naval Doctrine Carrier Operations.
13 Nov 1941: There are now only 3 Type 24 Destroyers remaining to be converted to Minesweepers.
I decide to improve relations with Greece.
I assign 15. Panzer-Division to 1. Panzerarmee.
We now have a bridgehead on the other side of the river.
My Research projects....
....and my Logistics table. Only a couple of deficits now.
The weather is icy cold and the terrain benefits the defenders. In addition the troops quickly get tired. 

Comments