Germany - Two New Aircraft Designs - 14 Jul to 20 Jul 1940

14 Jul 1940: Finally the new Engines III has been researched.
I select Advanced Engine (Tank) next.
My current Research projects.
The 6. Panzer-Division is fully-trained and I reform 3. Panzerkorps with General Erwin Rommel as its commander. 
16 Jul 1940: The Abwehr is upgraded with Passive Defence (2)....
....and I select Anti-Partisan (1) next.
The Russian-Finnish Front with French divisions in Königsberg waiting to be shipped to Finland. Earlier a dozen Czechoslovakian divisions were in East Prussia but I cancelled their Military Access so they had to go back home, he he!
20 Jul 1940: With the new engine I can now upgrade the Fw 190.
I add Engine III and also a 3,7 cm Anti-Tank Gun as secondary armament. 
I replace the Bf 109 E with this new Fw 190 D in the Production list.
I need more Rubber so I import it from Dutch East Indies.
I don't need the StuG III anymore so I delete its production line.
My non-Panzer Army Production with deficits everywhere except for Trucks.
My adjusted Panzer Production.
Next I need to design a twin-engined Tactical Bomber (Ju 88).
I add the new Engine III's, Bomb Bay and extra Hard Points for external bombs. I also add Navigational Equipment and Self-Sealing Tanks.
I import Rubber from France.
I will eventually replace the Fw 190 A with the Fw 190 G. It will have no Anti-Tank Cannon but will have improved Heavy Cannon as main armament. 

Comments