Germany - A New Stuka and More Reorganization - 16 Apr to 25 Apr 1942

16 Apr 1942: The Abwehr has been upgrade with Machine-Assisted Encryption (1).
I send 4 Infanterie-Divisionen from 1. Armee to the Armeeschule.
18 Apr 1942: I wondered when that would happen.
21 Apr 1942: I deploy 3 Panzer-Divisionen early and start recruiting 25 Sturm-Divisionen.
The Panzer-Divisionen are placed in training.
I also place 2 divisions from 1. Armee Romanien in training.
I need an improved Stuka so I give it the Engine III, a 3,7 cm Anti-Tank Kanone and 4 Machine Guns.
Et voilà. The Ju 87 B variant.
I place it in production and it will replace the old Ju 87.
I return U-3 to II. U-Boots Flotille.
I create a Schwere (Heavy) Panzer-Division42 by adding an extra Medium Panzer battalion and Field Hospital.
I convert Panzer-Division Großdeutschland to this new 1942 format.
25 Apr 1942: We have completed researching 1936 Carrier Hull....
....and I select the 1940 Carrier Hull next....
My Panzer production. The Panzer IV D is the main batlle tank at the momment. There will soon be Panthers and Tigers being produced. I just need more Army XP.
The Global Summary compares British and German Factories and Dockyards.
The British have a few more Dockyards but Germany has more Civilian Factories and more than double the number of Military Factories. Germany will outproduce the British sooner or later.
 

Comments