Germany - The Abwehr and Destroyer Upgrades - 18 Nov to 28 Nov 1940

18 Nov 1940: The upgrade Government Cypher School (2) for the Abwehr has finished.
I select Interrogation Techniques next.
21 Nov 1940: No great problem. They are joining a war!
22 Nov 1940: The Abwehr Agents Cicero and Wolf are building Intel Networks in Bessarabia and Crimea respectively.
24 Nov 1940: I want to refit the 1938 Destroyers with a better Engine and Depth Charges so I design the 1938 Destroyer II variant..
There are 3 in the Hochseeflotte and 2 in the Ostseeflotte.
The trained U-49 and U-50 are assigned to the IV. U-Boots Flotille.
25 Nov 1940: Next I want to upgrade the old Type 24 Destroyers to Minewsweepers. I forgot to take a screenshot but the new ship has a more powerful Engine, Mine sweeping Equipment, 2 x Anti-Aircraft Guns and a Raped Fire Gun.
There are 7 Type 24's in the Hochseeflotte and 5 in the Ostseeflotte.
26 Nov 1940: Research has been completed on the Magnetic Detonator....
....and I select the Small Caliber Semi-Armour Piercing Shell next. 
My current Research projects.
I select Messerschmitt as my preferred Aircraft Designer.
28 Nov 1940: My Destroyer production queue.
I send 2 trained Hungarian divs to Army Med.
That should be more than enough to defend the Baltic Sea plus the Skagerrak against any Soviet attack. 

Comments