Germany - Treaty of Murmansk - 30 Jun to 01 Jul 1941

30 Jun 1941: Now it's in the headlines. It was the fall of Baku that precipitated it. There is also a lot of captured equipment including the Basic Medium Tank Chassis - maybe I can build T-34's.
Round 1: I want to grab the Caucasus and all its Resources. Not just Oil but Chromium and Tungsten.
That went well. I got them all uncontested. Round 2: I bid for the purple states.
Five are contested. The nations contesting are at the end of each row.
Round 3 left the same states contested. For Round 4 there are less bidders.
I got something so let's bid again.
In Round 5 I received Odessa.
Now that looks better.
Round 6. Look at the contestants - Italy, Hungary and Latvia! What would they do with these two landlocked states. I bid again.
Round 7 and Latvia has dropped out. I bid again.
In Round 8 I gained Balta-Tiraspol but Suma is still holing out, so Round 9.
What does Italy want with Suma???? Round 10!
Finally Suma is mine. I 'Confirm and Exit'.
The final Treaty. Japan has grabbed a huge portion of Russia.
Thankyou Cuba. Who jerked their chain? We import nothing from Cuba anyway.
We agree to a non-aggression pact with The Netherlands.
01 Jul 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Light Battery.
I select Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher next.
The current technologies being researched. We shall be receiving two interesting items later this month.
The Treaty was very profitable for Germany although it took a while. There will be high Resistance in the coming months though. 

Comments