Germany - Post-Conflict Reorganization - 06 Mar to 16 Mar 1942

06 Mar 1942: I order 4. Panzeraermee to Frankfurt and returm 9 Sturm-Divisionen to Armee West.
I order Armee West and 1. Armee (Italien) to man the Westwall.
Finally I order Armee Mitte to the Italian-French Border.
The Abwehr creates an Agent Recruiting Centre for Africa.
09 Mar 1942: I switch the fronts for Armee Mitte and 1. Armee Italien.
11 Mar 1942: We have researched Heavy MG and I select Heavy Large Airframe next.
12 Mar 1942: I create a 3rd Production Line for Type XX U-Booten.
I no longer have a shortage of Civilian Trains because there are now less troops in Spain and we are no longer in combat..
14-15 Mar 1942: I cancel my Rubber imports from France and import from Dutch East Indies instead.
15 Mar 1942: I cancel Tungsten imports from Portugal.
My Resistance levels in Poland and Russia - they are mostly decreasing.
....whereas the levels in Spain are mostly increasing.
15 Mar 1942: I move all Infrastructure Repairs to the top of the queue.
16 Mar 1942: The queue one day later.
I may have forgotten to garrison some States in Spain.

Comments