Germany - Panzerjäger Kampfgruppen - 31 May to 16 Jun 1942

31 May 1942: I create the Fallschirmjägerkorps using 1. and 2. Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen and appoint General Kurt Student as its Commander.
I move the Korps to the nearest Airfield then assign LLG 2 to the same Airfield.
I deploy the 3. and 4. Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen early and place them in training.
I am recruiting 5 Panzer Divisions at the moment and they'll probably be my last ones.
I return 10. Panzer-Division to 2. Panzerarmee.
02 Jun 1942: I am converting the 1936 Panzer-Division template into a Panzerjäger KG. It will contain 150 Marder II's and two battalions of Motorized Infantry. I don't have enough Army XP for the full conversion yet so I'll do the rest later.
I can however determine what equipment I don't want, i.e. Inter-War Light Chassis. Also no Foreign Equipment.
09 Jun 1942: I assign the trained Light Cruiser Hamburg to the Ostseeflotte....
....and two 1940 Destroyers to the Tsingtao Flotte.
The Type XX U-Boot U-66 is assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
16 Jun 1942: We have completed researching Improved Artillery Upgrade II....
....and I select Advanced Rubber Processing next.
My current Research. Next month I can start upgrading our Infantry.
I assign the 260. and 263. Sturm-Divisionen to Armee Mitte.
The Panzerarmeen are now better organized and standardized. 

Comments