Germany - The Abwehr and Army Expansion - 21 Oct to 01 Nov 1939

21 Oct 1939: We have completed researching the 7,5 cn PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun....
....and I select Anti-Air Upgrade next.
My current Research projects.
It replaces the 3,7 cm PaK 36 currently being fielded.
I adjust production levels.
23 Oct 1939: The Airforce Department has been added to the Abwehr.
I select Radio Intercepion Group (1) as the next upgrade.
I have 29 days before I receive a 2nd operative.
30 Oct 1939: The 8. Panzer-Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
I assign 10 trained Infanterie-Divisionen to 2nd Army near Kraków. 
I transfer 4 divisions from 4th Army to 2nd Army.
01 Nov 1939: The Focus Expand Dockyard Facilities has been completed.
I select Bulwark Against Bojshevism next. That increases Production but massively hinders Trade with the Soviet Union.
My Capital Ship production.
I deploy 12 Infanterie-Divisionen early so that 12 more can be recruited.
The Abwehr is coming along fine and my Military Factories are producing beaucoup equipment. 

Comments