Germany - The German-Spanish Conflict (I) - 29 Dec 1941 to 18 Jan 1942

29 Dec 1941: We have researched Field Hospital II and I select MP 38 next.
My Research projects.
02 Jan 1942: What is France up to?
I import Rubber from Dutch East Indies instead.
06 Jan 1942: I can start the war now but I want to check a few things first.
08 Jan 1942: I declare war on Spain and all my allies are called-to-arms.
Well, five of them have reponded.
Four more allies have joined the war and my Amphibious Asaults have been activated.
11 Jan 1942: We outnumber the Spanish forces by 10 to 1 but around a million troops are nowhere near the front.
12 Jan 1942: Portugal has declared war on Spain so now Franco has a two-front war. I woukd take on Portugal first.
13 Jan 1942: I invite Portugal  to join Freies Europa and they accept.
I also ship 4. Panzerarmee from Bordeaux to Opporto.
In Catalunya Armee West has joined the battle and there is also a contested landing on Mallorca.
16 Jan 1942: The War summary. Not surprising because the amphibious forces are Italian.
17 Jan 1942: The Focus Rocketry and the Improved Heavy Tank Chassis have been completed.
18 Jan 1942: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Diplomatic Training
We have decisive advantage in Catalunya but Spain is not defeated yet. I predict that it may be touch and go for a while because most of my forces are in Italy.

Comments