Germany - Final Preparations - 14 Mar to 05 Apr 1941

14 Mar 1941: There are 4 trained Sturm-Divisionen available so I assign two to 3. Panzerkorps and 1 each to 1. and 2. Panzerkorps.
I've renamed all the relevant Armies. The Reserve army in Romania is now 2. Armee Romanien. The two Armies in 2nd Army Group are 1. Armee Italien and 1. Armee Romanien. The Armies in 1st Army Group have been named Armee Nord, Armee Mitte and Armee Süd.
These are divisions donated by Romania so I assign them to 10th Army.
I change its name to 1. Armee Europa and order it to garrison the Lwów region.
15 Mar 1941: We have finished researching Armour-Piercing Capped ShelI....
....and I select Improved Light Battery next.
16 Mar 1941: I vreate 4. Panzerarmee with 10 divisions from the Armeeschule. I assign General Kesselring as the Commander then order training.
27 Mar 1941: My Logistics ledger. I still have a couple of deficits so I adjust the non-Panzer Army production a couple of times.
03 Apr 1941: We have finally completed researching Basic Fire Control System....
....and I select Improved Heavy Battery next.
My current Research projects.
My Aircraft production. The Fw 190 A's are upgrading the Geschwader with Bf 109 E's.
I need more Rubber so I import it from the United Kingdom.
I reduce Tungsten imported from the United Kingdom.
04 Apr 1941: I move the two Oil Refineries nearer to the top of the Construction queue.
05 Apr 1941: The Air Power map. The coloured Geschwader show which Arnies they are assigned to.
We are now ready to to join the war.  

Comments