Germany - Luftwaffe Reorganization and Resistance Levels - 21 Aug to 29 Aug 1941

21 Aug 1941: An Abwehr upgrade is available: Machine-Assisted Decryption (2).
I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (3) next.
The final batch of 8 Kavallerie-Divisionen has been deployed and I place them in training. (Why did I do that?)
The trained 225. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee West. (Actually I later moved it to Armee Süd because Army West already had 24 divisions, the maximum.)
23 Aug 1941: 1st Army Group becomes Armeegruppe West....
....and I add 1. Armee Italien to the formation.
I create 4 new Geschwader in the Rhineland.
I start putting all Geschwader on hold.
Many Geschwader also need Pilot Exercises.
29 Aug 1941: I assign the Tirpitz to the Hochseeflotte.... 
....while 5 Type VII Submarines are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
I order the II: U-Boots Flotille back to Weser-Ems Naval Base.
My Fuel tanks are almost full....
....but the Logistics Fulfillment sucks.
The Resistance levels in Russia and Poland. We have a problem with 3 states.
Finally the Global Summary showing the number of Factories/Dockyards for the UK, Germany and the USA respectively.
We are now #2 in the World but a long way behind the UK. They are at war and we aren't. 

Comments