Germany - Exiled Divisions, Garrisons and Redployment - 10 Jul to 22 Jul 1941

10 Jul 1941: We atill have ca. 20 divisions in Japanese-controlled Russia.
13 Jul 1941: I delete all orders for the 1. Reserve Armee....
....then order it to garrison the newly acquired territory except for all territory south of the line Rostov-Astrakhan. I need 3 more divisions.
These Italian Colonial divisions only have 4 battalions of Infantry so I tramsfer 3 of them to 1. Reserve Armee. 
16 Jul 1941: The 1. Armee Europa is tasked to garrison the remaining new territory.
This is also not funny so I cancel Rubber from the United Kingdom and Dutch East Indies....
....so I order Rubber from British Malaya instead.
19 Jul 1941: We have completed researching 2 cm Flakvierling 38....
....and I select Advanced Armour Protection next.
20 Jul 1941: The Improved Heavy Battery has completed research....
....and Field Hospital II is selected next.
My current Research.
21 Jul 1941: Army West (former Army Nord) is ordered to defend the French border.
The 1. Armee Italien is ordered to the Italian border with France.
The 5a Gruppo Bande Irregolari is sent for further training.
Armee Mitte is also sent to the French border.
22 Jul 1941: The 225. Infanterie-Division also needs more training.
I now have 72 divisions on the French border so they can only cancel our non-aggression pact next year if they twice as many divisions at the border as we do. 

Comments