Germany - Invasion Plans for Spain - 08 Dec to 24 Dec 1941

08 Dec 1941: Research has been completed on Advanced Ship Torpedo Launcher....
....and I select Heavy MG next.
11 Dec 1941: I have Naval Superiority in all the Sea Regions around Nationalist Spain.
We all make mistakes.
14 Dec 1941: There is no port at Kherson so I order 1. Armee Romanien to Sevastopol.
16 Dec 1941: Research has been completed on Landing Craft....
....and next I choose Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II.
My current Researxh projects.
18 Dec 1941: I ship 1. Armee Romanien to Napoli.
I plot 3 Amphibious Assaults in Catalunya. The northern assault from Genova should get there first which would enable Armee West to enter Spain from France.
20 Dec 1941: I have plotted two more assaults against the Balearic Islands from Sicily using divisions from 2. Armee Romanien. 
My production of Light Ships.
I assign the trained U-64 to II. U-Boots Flotille.
23 Dec 1941: I assign a trained Hungarian Infantry division to 1. Armee Europa.
I deploy the 20. Panzer-Division early and start recruiting 3 divisions.
The 20. Panzer-Division is placed in training.
Mykolaiv is also not a port so I move Army Espana to Odesa.
24 Dec 1941: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Psychological Warfare.... 
....and I select Diplomatic Training next.
Just about everything is now in place. I'm only waiting for the war justification. 

Comments