Germany - Operation Barbarossa (III) - 04 May to 17 May 1941

04 May 1941: As planned I have doubled the number of Military Factories assigned to the production of Civilian Trains.
We are attacking towards Poltava and Dnipro. (Many Ukrainian cities are well known today because of Putin's war.)
05 May 1941: Kjiv has been captured.
I order 3. Panzerarmee to capture Kharkiv and Kursk.
I order 2. Armee Romanien to advance in the direction of Stalingrad.
11 May 1941: I add 2 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue. 
Dnipro and Kherson have been captured. I've also ordered 4. Panzerarmee to the frontline.
12 May 1941: I want that pocket destroyed then the 5 divisions will advance to Voroshilovgrad.
13 May 1941: It's time to think of Crimea.
We agree to non-aggression pacts with Finland and Canada.
15 May 1941: Japan attacks the Dutch East Indies. The Japanese are crazier than the Nazis.
16 May 1941: I send more troops to Crimea.
17 May 1941: We have completed Research on Paratroopers I....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
My Research projects currently being researched.
We are advancing on all fronts and hopefully the Soviets will capitulate before the Fall. 

Comments