Germany - The Abwehr, Recruitment and the Soviet Union - 26 Jan to 15 Feb 1940

26 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Anti-Air Upgrade....
....and I select Engines III next.
My current Research projects.
29 Jan 1940: I assign 10 trained Infanterie-Divisionen to 1st Army.
05 Feb 1940: The Abwehr receives a new Operative called Sofia Bergian - a seducer.
She is also assigned to the Soviet Union to build an Intel Network.
06 Feb 1940: Second Army is now fully-trained and is assigned to the Soviet border in Ostland and Ukraine.
08 Feb 1940: Two more Sturm-Divisionen are returned trained to 2nd Army.
14 Feb 1940: This was not an easy decision because of the good Ship Designs being given to the Soviets but then I remembered that the ships would take years to build.
15 Feb 1940: We have completed researching 1940 Cruiser Hull....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next.
My updated Research projects.
We're in the Headlines again.
I deploy 12 Infanterie-Divisionen early then cancel further recruitment.
Instead I start recruiting 8 Sturm-Divisionen.
Recruitment is coming along fine and I am now researching the more powerful Engine. 

Comments