Germany - Reorganization and Supply Problems - 22 Jul to 16 Aug 1941

22 Jul 1941: I assign Armee Süd to the Dutch border with Germany.
It's 2. Gebirgs-Division requires more training.
I arrange that these 8 Kavallerie-Divisionen will be the last batch. (6/6).
I upgrade my Sturm-Division template by adding Support Ant-Air.

I adjust my Aircraft production by transferring 5 Military Factories from Fw 190 D to Fw 190 A.
I create the Panzer-Division41 by replacing the Light Tank Destroyer battalion with a second Medium Tank battalion.
I upgrade my Anti-Air Gun production.
27 Jul 1941: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (1)....
,,,,and I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (2) next.
It appears that most ofmy Supply for the Wehrmacht in Russia is going by Ship and not by Rail. There is no immediate fix but I shall move Armies and Geschwader from Russia to western Europe. I shall also build more Convoys.
Look at these Supply transfers!
Ther are more....
11 Aug 1941: Now Mexico is embargoing Germany. I've never done any Trade with them although they may have imported goods from us.
16 Aug 1941: I delete all orders for both Armies on the French border....
....then recreate the fronts side-by-side.
That was a lot of reorganization and there is more to come. 

Comments