Germany - End of Year Summary and an Abwehr Mission - 01 Dec to 30 Dec 1939

01 Dec 1939: The trained 6. Gebirgs-Division is assigned to 1st Army.
The 9. and 10. Panzer-Divisionen are used to create the 2nd Panzerkorps with Erich von Manstein as the Commander.
05 Dec 1939: The newly-deployed 8 Kavallerie-Divisionen form the 1st Reserve Army.
14 Dec 1939: I'm not quite sure what I'll be missing.
17 Dec 1939: My Aircraft production. We are short on all types of aircraft. The new rules create Air Wings (Geschwader) which are 100 aircraft strong which means there will often be shortages.
My Naval production.
22 Dec 1939: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Radio Interception Group (2).
Research has been completed on Improved Small Airframe.
The Abwehr is organizing a mission to "Prepare Collaboration Government" in the Soviet Union.
I commence researching Improved Medium Airframe to create a Medim Bomber.
My current Research projects.
25 Dec 1939: I assign 7 Type VII U-Booten to II U-Boots Flotille....
....while the Heavy Cruiser Admiral Graf Spee and the Destroyer Z17 are assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
29 Dec 1939: My Logistics table showing no deficits. Good news.
My Panzer production and again no deficits.
My Aircraft production. (The zeros are obviously an error.)
My non-Panzer Army production. I have enough equipment to begin upgrading Infantry Divisions to Assault Divisions, i.e. adding extra Artillery.
I import Rubber from British Malaya.
Finally the Global Summary. We are now #5 in the world after passing France.
1939 was a good year. We now have 88 divisions and 1370 aircraft and a modern Kriegsmarine. 

Comments