Germany - The Treaty of Cordoba- 05 Apr to 06 Apr 1942

05 Apr 1942: I am the highest bidder with 320 VP's so I commence with Round 1. After selecting the colonies in Africa (except Equatorial Guinea) I bid for 3 States in mainland Spain.
In Round 2 I bid for 4 more States.
Portugal also wants Galicia so I bid again along with a few more States (Round 4).
Galicia is still contested.
Round 5 and there is still a stalemate.
It went on until Round 9 before I got everything except Madrid. That's reserved for Franco.
Quite a gain. I'm now curious how much Resistance will be generated.
We are short on Trains again because of all the Armies in Spain which need to be supplied.
There's no love lost between Franco and the German Empire.
I add the new territories in Africa to Med Army's responsibility then transfer 8 divisions from Army Espana.
The remaining 8 Kavallerie-Divisionen are returned to 1. Reserve Armee in Russland.
06 Apr 1942: Army Group 2 will be garrisoning Spain and the Balaeric Islands.
Now I have to bring the other troops back to Germany. 

Comments