Germany - War Preparations and Fw 190 E - 29 Nov to 30 Nov 1941

29 Nov 1941: I ship the 2. Armee Romanien from the Caucasus to Burgas, Bulgarien.
I unassign Armee West from Armegruppe West.
It's easier to disband the entire Armeegruppe. I don't want to have a long drawn-out Penninsula Campaign like Wellington had so I'm attacking with at least 5 Armies.
I delete all orders for 1. Armee Italien then order it to Genova.
I order 5 divisions of Armee Mitte to La Spezia. (I should have ordered the whole Army there.)
I then order Arme West to the French-Spanish border.
Next I order 1st Army to Livorno.
I also order 4. Panzerarmee to Livorno-
The reason 3. Panzerarmee is not performing is because it receives no supplies and no replacements.
I delete all orders then move it to Finland in the hope that it can be supplied there.
Finally I order 4. Panzerarme to Bordeaux instead of Livorno.
30 Nov 1941: I need to upgrade the Fw 190 A....
.... so I replace the Engine....
....I add a 20 mm Cannon....
....and Armour Plates for the pilot.
Voilà!
I now replace the Fw 190 A in the Production list. 

Comments