Germany - Preparations for War (I) - 01 Jan to 05 Jan 1941

01 Jan 1941: I transfer 2 Italian divisions from Army Training to 10th Army....
....and the Romanian Divizie 7 Infanterie to Foreign Army 1 (Rom). 
I donate Fighters to Bulgaria.
I cancel the production of Panzer II Ausf. B.
I modify the non-Panzer Army production giving more priority ro Civilian Trains and Anti-Tamk Guns.
I import Aluminium from Hungary....
....and reduce the Tungsten import from Sweden.
Somebody showing gratitude.
02 Jan 1941: I select Passive Defence (3) as the next upgrade for the Abwehr.
I'm not selecting anymore missions for the Abwehr at the moment because they will all take too long.
05 Jan 1941: I assign 1. Panzerarmee to a portion of the front in Latvia and plot an advance to Leningrad.
....and extend 2nd Army's front into Latvia and move the southern of its front north ro the Minsk area.
I plot an advance to east of Moscow.
I delete all orders for 1st Army....
....then assign it to the southern end of our border with the Soviet Union.
I transfer 3 Hungarian divisions from 4th Army to Foreign Army 1 (Rom), assign it to the front between 2nd and 1st Armies and plot an advance in the direction of Moscow and beyond.
These 3 Armies becom 1st Army Group under the command of Field Marshall von Rundstedt.
That has taken care of the German forces. The Allied forces are next. 

Comments