Germany - Panzerarmeen and Panzerjäger KG's - 16 Jun to 03 Jul 1942

16 Jun 1942: My Panzer production.
19 Jun 1942: I add the last Light Tank Destroyer battalion and now I have the desired Panzerjäger KG template. I plan the recruitment of 4 KG for the time being.
I now have 3 production lines for Type XX U-Booten.
The Infrastructure in the Caucasus is being upgraded now. Then we'll continue with more Military Factories.
The 5. Panzer -Division is assigned to 2. Panzerarmee which now has the desired composition 6-4-1.
I convert the 2 remaining Russian divisions to Sturm-Divisions....
....and send them to the Armeeschule.
I create Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland from Panzer-Division Grossdeutschland and 600. Infanterie-Division.
Its Commander is General von Weichs and it is ordered to Hamburg.
The Abwehr's progress in France.
Four Hungarian Infantry Divisions are transferred from 2. Armee Romanien to 1. Armee Romanien.
Three I talian divisions are transferred from 2. Armee Romanien to 1. Armee Italien.
02 Jul 1942: The 8. and 9. Infanterie-Divisionen are shipped to Tsingtao.
I need 30 days to justify a war against Japan. For information only.
03 Jul 1942: I have high Resistance in Spain.
Green is the German Empire and blue nations are in Freies Europa.
The Global Summary and we are still #2. We have the largest Army and 2nd largest Airforce.
Time for a break in order to consider my next moves. 

Comments