Germany - Upgrades, Finland and the Abwehr - 28 Apr to 08 May 1940

28 Apr 1940: I upgrade the StuG III by giving it the more powerful PaK 40 thus creating the StuG III B. (I forgot to take a pic.) 
29 Apr 1940: I offer Bulgaria a non-aggression pact and Bulgaria accepts.
01 May 1940: I add a Military Factory to the Do 17 production and plan a second one when available.
The 90. Infanterie-Division (mot.) has been deployed and I use it to create the 3. Panzerkorps. General von Weichs is the commander.
02 May 1940: The Soviets appear to have presented Finland with an ultimatum. The Finns don't like that idea.
I'm recalling our Military Advisor to the Chinese. With Japan also at war with the Soviet Union the Chinese should be able to avoid defeat.
I assign U-45 to the III. U-Boots Flotille.
The II. U-Boots Flotille is becoming too large so I split it in half....
....which creates the IV. U-Boots Flotille. I order it to Königsberg.
I create a second Naval Theatre for the 2 Flotillen in Africa.
The Abwehr launches its Mission to Prepare Collaboration Government in the Sovoet Union.
The next upgrade for the Abwehr is Localized Training Centres.
I create a Lend Lease package for Romania which they accept.
08 May 1940: We have finished researching Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Improved Artillery Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects.
It looks like Finland will the next victim of Soviet aggression. 

Comments