Germany - The Far East and Reorganization - 25 Apr to 02 May 1942

Dozens of my divisions are assigned to the wrong armies or the armies themselves have the wrong type of divisions assigned to them. I want to rectify that.

25 Apr 1942: I assign the 17. Sturm-Division to 4. Panzerarmee, which is understrength....
....while Divizie 4 Infanterie is assigned to 1. Armee Europa.
A quick look at the Far East shows that Japan is losing the war. China has almost completely liberated its territory.
The British are also gaining territory in European Russia.
I add 2 more divisions to 4. Panzerarmee but it is still missing a Panzer-Division. Beneath Kesselring there is 6 3 1. Ideally it should be 6 Sturm-, 4 Panzer- and 1 Motorisierte-Division.
I order the III. U-Boots Flotille frrom Derna to Sevastopol.
The trained Destroyer SMS Hai is assigned to the Hochseeflotte.
 A quick peek at the Diplomacy ledgers of France and the United Kingdom.
My current Research and nothing will be received for a while.
I still have a deficit of Medium Tank Destroyers but I have already taken measures to eleviate that problem.
My Economy needs Aluminium so I import it from German Hungary.
26 Apr 1936. I start Anti-Communist Raids for 120 days.
28 Apr 1942: The 17. Sturm-Division has a long journey home so I shorten the travel time by shipping it from Malaga to Genova.
I assign the 12a Divizione di Fanteria to 1. Armee Italien.
02 May 1942: The Focus Our Place in the Sun has been completed and the Focus The Central Powers has been bypassed.
Eventually I shall support the Allies in defeating Japan but I need to wait until the Resistance levels permit it.

Comments