Germany - Preparing Naval Superiority Plus Abwehr - 30 Nov to 07 Dec 1941

30 Nov 1941: My Aircraft production with the new Fw 190 E instead of the Fw 190 A.
The 2nd Army Group contains the 1. and 2. Armeen Romanien.
The Abwehr sends two Agents to Spain in order to Pepare Collaboration Government.
I saw this on the Spanish Diplomacy ledger but there is not much I can do about to help Portugal before they go to war..
01 Dec 1941: That's not very friendly of Sweden.
Fortunately I can get Tungsten elsewhere.
04 Dec 1941: I've ensured that I have Naval Superiority in theses two Regions. I shall add surface ships later.
I already have the II. U-Boots Flotille patrolling the Bay of Biscay and the Iberian Coast....
....but I need surface ships in the Iberian Coast region too, so I split the Osteeflotte in half creating the Iberian Flotte.
05 Dec 1941: I ship the 2. Armee Romanien further to Sicille.
I transfer 3 Geschwader from Württemburg to Emilia Romagna.
Next I transfer 7 Geschwader from Oberbayern to Lazio.
06 Dec 1941: I order the 1. Armee Romanien to Odesa....
I create Armee Espana with 16 Kavallerie Divisionen from 1. Reserve Armee and order it to a Black Sea port.
07 Dec 1941: We have researched Deck Conversions and I select 1936 Carrier Hull next. I won't be building these ships but the 1940 Carrier Hull is modern enough.
I send 4 Infantry divisions to both La Spezia and Livorno. The 1. Armee Italien will have 3 ports from which to launch an Amphibious Assault.
All I need now is for the Technology Landing Craft to be completed. 

Comments