Germany - Rebuilding the Nation - 08 Jan to 07 Feb 1939

08 Jan 1939: I select Rheinmetall as my main Material Designer.
15 Jan 1939: The 2. Gebirgs-Division has completed training and is assigned to 1st Army.
17 Jan 1939: The 4. Panzer-Division has completed training. It is assigned to 1. Panzerkorps.
I order the division to Frankfurt.
25 Jan 1939: The Focus Rebuild the Nation has been completed....
....and I select Prussian Militarism next.
My Army Production. I still need to upgrade 477 Artillery pieces to the 15 cm sFH standard. Also we still have a deficit of Panzer II Ausf. B.
My Aircraft production.
I need more Tungsten so I import it from Nationalist Spain and the United Kingdom.
My Trade is now balanced.
30 Jan 1939: All my ships in training need repairs.
02 Feb 1939: I deploy the 1. Panzer-Division early....
....and place it in training.
07 Feb 1939: The Technology Fuel Refining III has been researched....
....and I select Improved Oil Processing next.
My Fuel statistics are looking good - we are gaining more than we are consuming.
Finally my current Research projects.
I now have a steady production of Army equipment except for Light Panzers. We now still need to recover from the Civil War. I probably won't be able to conduct a Russian campaign until 1941. 

Comments