Germany - New Battleship and Further Training - 31 Mar to 15 Apr 1942

31 Mar 1942: I transfer 3 Sturm-Divisionen from 4. Panzerarmee to 3.Panzerarmee....
....then order them to Stettin.
01 Apr 1942: I convert 15. Panzer-Division to the 1941 format....
....then I convert 1. Infantry-Division (mot.) Großdeutschland to a Panzer-Division.... 
....then place it in training.
I select 8 divisions from 1. Armee Italien and send them for further training.
03 Apr 1942: I import more Rubber from the United Kingdom.
04 Apr 1942: I improve the Infrastructure in 4 Caucasus states in order to gain more Resources.
The bare-bones  1940 Heavy Ship Hull.  I then add the more power Engine and maximum Armour.
I also add 3 x Heavy Batteries, 3 x Anti-Air Batteries and a Secondary Battery plus Fire Control and a Seaplane Catapult.
I order 2 x 2 Battleships.
I plan Railway upgrades for SE Poland and northern Ukraine.
My current Research projects.
06 Apr 1942: German Italy becomes a Colony.
I assign the trained 14. Panzer-Division to 3. Panzerarmee....
....and the 7a Divisione di Fanteria to 1. Armee Italien.
I transfer the 1. Infanterie-Division (mot.) from 1. Panzerarmee to 4. Panzerarmee.
14 Apr 1942: I assign 6 trained divisions to 1. Armee Italien.
I place 8 divisions from Armee West in the Armeeschule for further training.
There is a lot of juggling here and there is more to come.

Comments