Germany - The Home Front and Panzer II's - 06 May to 08 May 1942

06 May 1942: I convert this Russian division to a Sturm-Division.
The 260. and 600. (russ) Sturm-Divisionen require further training.
07 May 1942: I tansfer 4 divisions from Russia to Army Eritrea. They move there automatically.
They completed their mission but Spain has already capitulated.
The Abwehr sends a couple of Operatives to Belgium and The Netherlands to create Intel Networks.
The trained 93. Sturm-Division is returned to Armee West.
My Construction queue and the Infrastructure in the Caucasus is finally being upgraded.
My Logistics table is looking good....
....and I have 17 Panzer-Divisionen deployed.
The progress of our agents in western Europe.
All the Resistance levels in occupied Russia are decreasing. Good news there too.
Spain however is a different story.
Four divisions from 2. Panzerarmee are sent to the Armeeschule for further training.
HOI4 now has Division Commanders (Major-Generals) who can be promoted if they achieve 600 Officer Experience and 100 Command Points.
08 May 1942: I upgrade the Panzer-Division41 template by replacing a Motorized Recon Company....
....with an Armoured Recon Company, i.e. they now have Light Tanks not Trucks.
I like to make use of older equipment if possible.

Comments