Germany - Preparations for War (III) - 11 Feb to 13 Mar 1941

11 Feb 1941: The Romanian Divizie 23 Infanterie has been deployed and placed in training.
Six trained Infantry Divisions are assigned to 10th Army.
14 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and I select Basic Submarine Snorkel next. I need this before I start build 1940 U-Booten-
The projects currently being researched.
The trained U-52 and U-53 are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille.
19 Feb 1941: I deploy 8 Sturm-Divisionen early and place them in training.
Rommel's 3. Panerarmee is arriving in the NE corner of Ostland.
The situation in Finland. The frontline appears to have stabilized.
21 Feb 1941: The Hungarian 15th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in Army Training.
06 Mar 1941: We have completed Focus on the True Enemy.
Wow! Japan has declared war on the USA and the UK is putting pressure on Spain. There is another World War and again Germany is not involved - yet.
I select the Focus Air Production. It increases all aircraft production by 10%.
09 Mar 1941: Four more days before we can declare war on the Soviet Union. Your days are numbered, Josef!
12 Mar 1941: Well that is really sad.
12 Mar 1941: We now have 83% World Tension - let's see why.
This really is a confusing chart but I believe there are two major conflicts ongoing. Russia vs. the Allies and Japan vs. the USA.
13 Mar 1941: The justification to attack the Soviet Union has arrived but I am in no hurry to attack.
The Global Summary and we are still 3rd. Nothing much has really changed in the last 10 weeks.
Time for a break. I want to check our stockpiles and fix the crazy names for most of my Armies. 

Comments