UK - We Are Now Fighting Qing China - 31 Oct to 13 Nov 1941

31 Oct 1941: I ask Japan for Garrison support....
....and they give 126,150 manpower.
India Army is now red and I move 4 divisions in China to help protect Beijing.
I order 8 of its divisions in Japan to the port of Osaka.
In European Russia I order 3rd Army to Rostov. I moving this Army to Europe just in case Italy screws up.
The Japanese opinion of the UK.
01 Nov 1941: We have completed the research on Decimetric Radar....
....and I select Improved Decimetric Radar next. I've fallen behind on Radar technology.
My current Research projects.
I order 4th Army to garrison British Malaya. With 5 Armoured Divisions that is a waste of resources. I'll come up with something more useful.
03 Nov 1941: Well that is cute but what about the rest of us?
06 Nov 1941: Another Focus has been bypassed and that's good news.
The Focus Global Defence has been completed....
....and I select Aircraft Production Group next.
I order China Fleet to Singapore.
Two trained Destroyers are assigned to Humber Force....
....and 18 Submarines are ordered to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
I draw up an Operations Plan for India Army.
12 Oct 1941: Now that more divisions have arrived at the front I activate the OP.
13 Nov 1941: The current locatios of all divisions assigned to India Army.
Qing China is huge but we are not alone. 

Comments