UK - Consolidation and Armour Upgrades - 23 Jul to 03 Aug 1938

23 Jul 1938: Now that Italy has been defeated I can start bringing my fleets home.
That was not what I intended so I cancelled that idea.
This is the correct way of doing it. I want two separate fleets.
This time I do want to combine the two fleets....
....and the ships are on their way to Hong Kong.
My refinery in London is coming along fine.
I decide to upgrade 6th Cavalry Brigade to a Tank Brigade. I have all the necessary equipment.
I place it in training....
...then transfer two trained units to the Home Army....
....the rename it 2nd Army Tank Brigade.
I add a second recruitment slot for Assault Divisions.
I convert The Cavalry Brigade (Egypt) to a Tank Brigade. Again we have enough equipment.
I place it in training and rename it 21st Army Tank Brigade. I'm using historical names.
I order all units of India Army to Anzio.
27 Jul 1938: I then order it to Port Said in Egypt. I intend sending it to the Asian Theatre.
29 Jul 1938: We'll be receiving the Vickers Wellington bomber next month.
30 Jul 1938: I transfer two British units to the Mediterranean Army....
....and give the 103rd Indian Division further training.
01 Aug 1938: The newly deploved 15th Assault (Scottish) Division in training.
03 Aug 1938: The Focus Air Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select Fighter Command next.
Finally the Global Summary and we are still #1. The Japanese Shogunate is second closely followed by the United States.
I not really concerned about Russia but Japan is a different matter. We are still at war with Estonia but they can wait. 

Comments