UK - Advances in China and the RAF Can Now Bomb Tokyo - 29 Jun to 22 Jul 1941

29 Jun 1941: Three trained divisions are assigned to 4th Army.
I create the 45th and 46th RAF Squadrons on Marcus Island. They are equipped with Beaufighters and Lancasters.
I unlock the Land Doctrine Blitzkrieg.
I return the NZ Central Military District to ANZAC Army.
30 Jun1941: I have new plans for India Army in China.
04 Jul 1941: I organize a thrust along the coast.
06 Jul 1941: The offensive is progressing well.
08 Jul 1941: The USA has already captured Iwo Jima so I cancel the Assault and simply ship the two divisions there.
I transfer the 36th and 37th RAF Squadrons from Hong Kong. They are equipped with Beaufighters and Lancasters.
09 Jul 1941: We have completed researching Concentrated Industry IV....
....and I select Decimetric Radar next.
10 Jul 1941: The Japanese Home Islands are in range of both aircraft.
14 Jul 1941: I ask the USA to Lend Lease more Fuel and they deliver.
I order Asia Fleet 2 back to port in order to conserve Fuel.
21 Jul 1941: India Army has made good progress but theree is more to be done.
22 Jul 1941: We need that city and those two ports on my right flank. Also we have finished researching Assembly Line Production....
....and I select Construction IV next.
The newly deployed 78th Assault Division is placed in training.
I order the 2nd and 4th Armoured Divisions to an Adriatic Port....
....and I ship 4th Army to Malta.
I'll probably need more Land Forces when we invade the Japanese Home Islands. 

Comments